We love to treat our customers to free samples as often as we can. The one sample that always gets the greatest reaction is Ryan's famous guacamole! This secret family recipe packs a punch, but is actually really easy to make! Every time we sample it out, we have people ask if he can give them the recipe or if he can make it for their next gathering!
Today we've decided we would finally spill the beans. So here you have it, Ryan's Famous Guacamole recipe! This would be perfect for Superbowl Sunday, am I right?
You will need:
- 3 avocados
- 1 lime
- 1- 2 cloves of garlic
- small bunch of cilantro
- 1/4 t. cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- cutting board
- sharp knife
- citrus juicer
1) Remove the avocados' pits and place the halves in a large mixing bowl.
2) Using the microplane, grate the garlic and the zest of the lime into the bowl.
3) Juice both halves of the lime into the bowl using the citrus squeezer.
4) Dice the cilantro leaves (stems are okay, too!) and sprinkle into the bowl.
Now we're off to gobble up this delicious dish. See you all soon!
Health & happiness,
* Post and photos by Ryan and Julia Marchand.